Headlam Street, Byker, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 2JX | Tel: 0191 265 9881
Here are 5 tasks for Y6 to complete. Choose at least 3!
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/ks2/maths/shape_space/ Learn all about Angles, Measurement and Time. Read the information in each section then apply your knowledge by playing the online game and taking the fun quiz. How many did you score?
- Practise some short division word problems. Print out the questions or just work from the screen. short-division-word-problems-Y5-Y6
- Write a short description of the snow. Use the figurative language we have been looking at recently – similes, metaphors, alliteration, personification, hyperbole and onomatopoeia.
- Read through the slides on VOLUME. volume ppt At the end there are some calculations to complete. Jot your answers down on a piece of paper.
- Can you remember the difference between Active and Passive sentences? T2-E-551-Identifying-Whether-a-Sentence-is-in-the-Active-or-Passive-Voice-SPaG-Grammar-Powerpoint-Quiz_ver_1 (1) Take the quiz – are you confident now?
Good Luck and enjoy your tasks!